profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Sunday, January 28, 2007 @ 9:30 pm
Stop

Greetings! :)

How was your cool weekend?

Btw, thanks Carine for helping me with the 'X' thing. Hahahah try to guess which parts she wrote and which parts I did. Hmm.
___

Jia's party yesterday! Met Kris at about 2.15pm (we were initially supposed to meet at 1.30pm haha) and we went to KAP to make Jia's birthday signs and nugget people (eh cool pics k). Then we met Fart and tied 'bows' in our hair and wore the signs and all that - IN THE RAIN.

The party was really fun, being joined by twine via our "undergarment"-straps and parading down to KAP (and all the way up to MGS) looking like that. Not to mention performing crazy stunts e.g. doing 16 jumping jacks on the overhead bridge and looking like fools (albeit cute fools) and attracting stares no matter where we walked travelled. Also played Charades, which was quite funny... Thanks Jia for inviting me! Happy early birthday! :D
___

EMath test tomorrow.
Lit the day after that.
(I realise that alot of people are narrating their test dates but I dont care. This is called EMPHASIZING THE FACT THAT SEC FOURS KILL MANY TREES)
Then... SS on Thurs and Bio on the 6th of Feb and Higher Chi on the 14th and then another Bio on the 15th and who knows what else there's going to be like AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!


___

Okayyyy chill. Breathe.
Dr ABC - Airway, breathing, circulation.

Oh yes, I learnt the "check, T, L, V, stamp" thing for footdrill on Friday. So cool man! Hahahahah I do not miss footdrill.
___

Shine on, you crazy diamonds!
♥ ♥ ♥